Thursday, August 30, 2012

Custom Made for Joyce - Laptop Bag



This was completed weeks ago but was not handed over to the owner yet as there was still 1 part missing. I have been going around PJ area looking for it but to no avail. Hence, the owner has to forget about having it.

This is a laptop bag ordered by a sweet girl. This laptop bag provides a comfy space for the precious laptop but I wouldn't say it provide the best protection in terms of shock absorbing.
My conclusion is, our handmade crafts are still sometimes limited by supplies. Not that we cannot do it, but just that the parts are not available in Malaysia.

Well, should you have any custom order enquiries, please feel free to email to order.my.lollipop@gmail.com and I shall provide the best solutions I can.

Happy Thursday folks.
Follow our Facebook Page for more exciting updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment